Tuesday, December 14, 2010

International Women's Day at Liz Long Gallery Call for Women Artists

Dear Artist,
I am organizing an art show for February and March 2011 to showcase Women's Art.
"March 8 is International Women's Day. March is Women's History month. I am hoping that women will submit art that shows women and their accomplishments.To depict women's lives and issues, would be good."
*****The first step is to send images of your art via email to Dianna@urbanartretreat.com

2. Once this is recieved, I will email you back with the guidelines for entering the art show.
I need your artist statement, and art images that I can use to publicize the art show.

3. January 31 - February 4 is the week your art should be delivered to the gallery.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Sincerely,
Dianna C. Long/Curator
Liz Long gallery at Urban Art Retreat