Re:guidelines for emerging artists show coming right up!
Emerging Artists Show at URBAN ART RETREAT:
- 1. Send images of your art that is available to show via email. Do not send website addresses.
- 2. You will receive a return email very soon. Be prepared to deliver your art or send art to gallery to be rec'd on August 22-27 by appt.
- 3. No art more than 32" in any direction.
- 4. Art must be signed on the front and be display ready with a wire on the back.
- 5. Artist should write only their name and title of piece on the back of each piece.
- 6. Artist should create an inventory sheet with their name and contact info. at top. followed by a list of the art for the show. Title, media, size with frame, price to sell for or NFS.
- 7. Artist receives 70% of any sale of their art with 30% going to non profit.
- 8. Artist must pick up their art promptly after the show closes or pay a storage fee.
You can pick up art at 4p.m. on September 24 or make an appt. to pick up art
Sept.3-Sept.24 the show will be on display with art reception 1-4 p.m. on Sept. 3, Saturday....open Saturdays 11-3p.m. and by appt. by calling and leaving a message on 773-542-9126 or by email at Dianna@urbanartretreat.com
Artists are encouraged to invite their friends, family, and co-workers to the reception.