The Berlin Art Club is aimed to be a "house of art". A home for all artists, visual artists and performance artists. A place for art lovers of all genres.
Art exhibition with 100 Artists from all over the world.
1. - 7. September 2011
Loewe-Saal - Wiebestr. 42-45 10553 Berlin
The Art Club Berlin is the current front of a number of activities concerning the presentation of art and artists. We have created the 2009 BAGL (Berlin Artists Going Live) and directed and organized the following year the BAGL AFFAIRS-2010, we have also created the EAGL (European Artists Going Live). We have given these two self-creations freely away and hope that the primary goal is in the organization of grassroots exhibitions aimed primarily at self-taught artists and not gallery-bound ones. The BAC is an independent organization and has no longer any connection to our previous creations BAGL and EAGL!
Our intent to initiate the Berlin Art Club – is the result of the experience of recent years and has existed mainly since October 2010. Actually we wanted to take our time in the establishment of our club and then to start inviting artists and galleries of different exhibitions to join us.
Artists who would like to take a part in the exhibition, but who will not attend personally, will be informed about the method and costs of achieving their plan. The registration form includes all basic information about the price. Our staff will advise you about the transport of the works and all other details.
The entrance to the opening event is free. All other events are not. Artists will get 2 free cards, that they can give to friends or family members.
- 1800, 00 Euro for an area of 2 walls each 4 meter long and the area in between.
- But a gallery can rent of course more than one unit. If there is an interest in a special combination of walls, a deal can be reached to fulfill their needs.
Information concerning artists in the "bac - coming out 2012"
- An artist can rent either half a wall that means a 2 x 2 meter area for a price of
- 350 Euros or a whole wall of 4 x 2 meter area which costs 560 Euros.
- Every artist will have to provide a foto (in JPG format) of his main work, which will be printed in the catalog. A foto of the artist (B/W) is also needed and a short biography text also.
- First you should fill the application or registration form and send it to email@example.com
Until Friday the 22 of July. You should also send fotos of your works according to the specification in the registration form.
A passport foto of yourself and a short text about your ART and yourself. The application is going on many channels and the facebook plattform is only one of many channels of registration. It is preferable to click on the facebook "Open Call on Artists ..." so that fellow artists, that are in the facebook community can see, who is taking a part in the exhibition. The need to have a website is preferred, but it is not a pre condition.