Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Break- Phantom Gallery untill March 1, 2013

"Art is Business"  - The Phantom Gallery Chicago Network will be taking a winter break, and reopening March 1, 2013- locations TBD. I sincerly thank each of you who have volunteered, supported the galleries, exhibited with the International Art Group Phantom, shared your new art production at our monthly salon meetings, traveled with us this summer (online or real time).
Sponsored events, and participated in Chicago Artists Month activities, thank you for your dedication in making 2012 a successful year.

I will have to close my mind, so that I can prepare the annual report which will be posted Jan 1-2013, and create new artwork in my studio, work on research and development grant opportunities, to secure funding for 2013 for the Phantom Gallery Chicago Network. I will continue to accept prospectives from curators and all membership CV's, phantomgallerychicago@gmail.com.

Alpha Bruton, Chief Curator.