ART AGENTS, ART CONSULTANTS, ARTS PARTNERS

"Art is Business"

An Art Consulting Limited Partnership

Hi, I just launched my Wordpress blog website, www.alphabruton.com, feel free to offer your input.  Is the site easy to navigate? Tell me how it looks design wise. Does the website sell the service? Would you be willing to do business with this consulting partnership? Would you trust them to deliver a product based on its online presence?

At Any Squared in Logan Square 2012
 
I believe that great designs are in the details. I also believe that design must support functionality, and vice versa. One cannot, and should not be used to overcome the weaknesses of the other. Design is more than just choosing colors, typefaces, shapes, and images. Good design works to present information in such a way as to support the information it presents.
 
When I design a website, (blog interface) I’m constantly considering how the site will be built and how it will function. This way, you can be sure that both design and usability will be considered along every step of the way.


Alpha Bruton
Artist/Art Consultant

Phantom Gallery CHI

EARTH DAY CELEBRATION AT SOJOURNER TRUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE MUSEUM

"Art is Business" FRCBP    Report by Daphne Burgess Bowens The public outreach campaign involves high school students from Luther ...