Talver Germany's Zoom Interview - September 2020 Trolley Open Virtual St...





My vision of beauty is based on my traditional African American culture, coupled with my mother's love and encouragement that has to help me to develop a sense of self-confidence and a true interest in the wondrous world of art.

As a woman of ability and talent, I am able to explore any number of media to express my creativity. My teaching and own work involve working in an easel, plain air, and mural painting, ceramics /clay sculpture, pen and ink, and the experimentation of jewelry making. All contribute to my goal of producing more sophisticated and challenging works that pass to my students and teaching skills. In addition, I have begun to assimilate my personal experiences of the West Indies (Jamaica) in the creative use of color, form, and texture in my artwork.

Overall, I feel strongly that my maturity as an artist has stimulated me to experience new ways of expressing the African ancestry that overwhelms me with a sense of joy, creativity, love, and spiritual bonding.






Phantom Gallery CHI

EARTH DAY CELEBRATION AT SOJOURNER TRUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE MUSEUM

"Art is Business" FRCBP    Report by Daphne Burgess Bowens The public outreach campaign involves high school students from Luther ...